Composition No. 6 Candle
Composition No 6 opens with a fresh, terpenic forest sharpness of juniper berries, cypress, and yuzu, loosening up to an air accord that breezes through with hints of lotus floralcy. And finally, submission: Landing on a soft bed of lush meadowgrass and saffron.
Top Notes: cypress, juniper berries, grapefruit and tangy yuzu…
Heart: silken lotus leaves and blossoms, rose geranium, cedar leaf and cool air…
Drydown: green meadowgrass blended with rich cedarwood, saffron and amber…
\ ˈsī-prəs \ ēn \
– terpene in the class of sesquiterpenoids found naturally in the heartwood of cypress trees, which acts as a defensive agent or pheromone.
For a moment, the majestic cypress reveals, from its depths, its amulet of self-protection: the pheromone cypressene.
This dialectic of disclosure and self-defense is the paradoxical heart of falling in love—and gives us the scent’s key, which unfurls an olfactory cinema of emotions: formality, revelation, vulnerability.
– Edenic wet petals, blue-green, rich, clean and composed
Composition No.6 Candle
Net Weight: 260 g / 9.2 oz.
Approximate Burn Time: 70 hours
Vessel: Handmade porcelain container with a 22k gold painted rim.
Ingredients: soy wax blend, fine fragrance, essential oil, cotton wick.
Key Fragrance Components: Bergamot, Cedarwood Texas, Cedryl Acetate, Cis-30-Hexenyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hedione, Helional, Iso E Super, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Mandarin, Patchouli, Valencia Orange, White Grapefruit.
– Trim wicks to 1/4" before lighting
– Burn candle for no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at a time. This prevents wax tunneling
– Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains
– To reuse the candle vessel: hand wash in soapy water or leave the candle in the freezer overnight to remove extra wax