Composition No. 1 Candle
In Joya’s first perfume, Composition No. 1, the forbidden fruit—quince, not apple—puts forth a surprising and innocent character. Warm, inviting and subtly sweet on the skin, danger is rendered fresh and open.
Top Notes: sparkling citrus, Italian Mandarin, Valencia orange and quince…
Heart: rich florals, heliotrope petals, tuberose, jasmine, camellia and Damask rose…
Drydown: creamy sandalwood, pale musk and a hint of tonka bean…
\ kämpəˈziSH(ə)n \
– the nature of something's ingredients or constituents; the way in which a whole or mixture is made up.
– a work of music, literature, or art.
An orchestral confection whose first movement erupts with arpeggios of bright citrus and rich florals, followed by an adagio of creamy sandalwood and vanillic tonka bean.
– fruity-floral, creamy-citrus, luscious, full and fresh
Composition No.1 Candle
Net Weight: 260 g / 9.2 oz.
Approximate Burn Time: 70 hours
Vessel: Handmade porcelain container with a 22k gold painted rim.
Ingredients: soy wax blend, fine fragrance, essential oil, cotton wick.
Key Fragrance Components: Ambrettolide, Anisic Aldehyde, Bergamot, Decalactone Gamma, Habanolide, Lemon California, Lily Aldehyde, Mandarin, Methyl Anthranilate, Rose Oxide, Sandalore, Valencia Orange, Vanillin.
– Trim wicks to 1/4" before lighting
– Burn candle for no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at a time. This prevents wax tunneling
– Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains
– To reuse the candle vessel: hand wash in soapy water or leave the candle in the freezer overnight to remove extra wax