Âmes Sœurs Candle
Âmes Sœurs or “soul mates” suggests both freshness and warmth, radiating sensuality. The bittersweet brightness of grapefruit joins with a smoky, almost animalic orange blossom to oscillate between the soothing known and what Nabokov called the unknown “twilight, and garden” of a beloved: The part that always stays out of reach.
Top Notes: spicy tamarind with accents of shimmering grapefruit and cypress…
Heart: rose, ginger and blooming orange blossom
Drydown: lingering cedarwood paired with incense, amber, olibanum, vetiver and sweet musk…
\ ˈsōl \ ˈmāt \
– a close friend who completely understands you.
– people who share deeply the same values.
Have you ever known someone so well that the scent of their skin was like a first language to you—familiar, comforting, yet with an alluring otherness that invited you to explore and learn more?
– bright, unexpected, invigorating orange blossom wrapped in smoke
Key Ingredients: Ambroxan, Bay Oil, Boisambrene Forte, Cashmeran, Cedarwood Virginia, Cypress, Damascone Alpha, Galaxolide, Habanolid, Iso E Super, Lyral, Olibanum, White Grapefruit.
Wax: natural blend of soy, vegetable wax, beeswax
Handmade porcelain container with a 22k gold painted rim and a cotton Wick
Net Weight: 260 g / 9.2 oz.
Approximate Burn Time: 70 hours
– Trim wicks to 1/4" before lighting
– Burn candle for no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at a time. This prevents wax tunneling
– Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains
– To reuse the candle vessel: hand wash in soapy water or leave the candle in the freezer overnight to remove extra wax