Net Volume: 310g / 10.9 oz.
Approximate Burn Time: 90 hours
Vessel: Rose gold-colored metal
Ingredients: soy wax blend, fine fragrance, essential oil, cotton wick
Vellum labels are Made in the USA and generously provided by Fey Printing, a leading provider of custom, specialty, and complex print projects for clients across North and Central America. Based in Central Wisconsin, Fey believes there is an emotional component attached to an object you can touch and feel, and they take great pride in creating printed products that communicate and connect.
The box is made of upcycled corrugated cardboard in order to reduce waste.
– Trim wicks to 1/4" before lighting.
– Burn candle for no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at a time. This prevents wax tunneling.
- Place candle on temperature safe / non-flammable surface. Container may be hot when
candle is lit and shortly thereafter.
– Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains.
– To reuse the candle vessel: hand wash in soapy water or leave the candle in the freezer overnight to remove extra wax